Do you have a summer party coming up, and need a few ideas for the drinks? If you do, then you don't need to look any further. Here are four great recipes that you will just love to serve, and your guests will love to drink. What's best of all is that since these drinks are all non-alcoholic you can serve them to all of your guests without worrying about providing separate drinks for the kids and the adults.
Raspberry Lemonade Punch:
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) of 7-Up, Sprite, or similar flavored soda
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh mint
- Mix ingredients. In either a large punch bowl, or a really large pitcher, begin adding your ingredients. Mix together the raspberry lemonade concentrate, water and the lime juice. Continue stirring until everything has blended together.
- Chill. Add the crushed ice, and place the drink into the refrigerator. Leave the drink in the refrigerator until it is cool enough for you.
- Garnish and serve. Pour some of the drink into a glass, and then garnish with a couple of fresh raspberries and a mint leaf. Enjoy!
The recipe as stated will provide 18 servings. If more is needed, simply increase the amount of the ingredients so you reach your desired amount. For any leftovers, simply store in a refrigerator and drink at your leisure.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup lime juice
- Mix ingredients. Place all of your ingredients into a large pitcher and begin stirring. Continue to stir your ingredients until the sugar and honey have dissolved.
- Chill and serve. Put the pitcher into your refrigerator, and chill before serving.
As listed here, this recipe will make six servings. If you need more, then simply increase the amount of the ingredients used.
- 1-1/2 cups cold coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup white sugar.
- Freeze the coffee. After you have made your coffee, remove it from the heat and allow it to cool down. Once it has cooled down to room temperature, pour it into an ice cube tray and place it in the freezer, and let it set over night.
- Blend ingredients. Put the coffee ice cubes, milk, chocolate syrup and sugar into a blender, and turn it on. Allow the mixture to continue to blend until it is completely smooth.
- Serve. Immediately pour the drink into some glasses, and serve. If you wish, you can garnish the top of the drink with some whipped cream, and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
This recipe as listed will make four servings of this delicious cold drink. If you would like to make more, simply increase the amount of the ingredients to do so.
Citrus Raspberry Slush:
- 4-7 raspberry tea bags (depending on the strength of the flavor you desire)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/3 cup concentrated frozen orange juice (about 1/2 of a 6 ounce can)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 2-liter bottle of chilled club soda
- Make the tea. Pour the boiling water into a large pitcher, and then add the tea bags. Allow the tea to steep for a minimum of five minutes, or as long as you wish to get to your desired strength. Remove the tea bags and discard them properly.
- Mix the tea and citrus. Add the sugar, cold water, orange juice concentrate, and lemon juice and stir everything together. Continue to stir until all of the ingredients have been blended together.
- Chill and serve. Place the pitcher into your refrigerator and allow it to cool until you are ready to serve it. When you do serve it, pour some club soda down the inside of the pitcher, and stir.
This recipe will make up to 14 servings. For an extra special treat make fruit ice in a large pan and add that to your drinks when serving it. Simply place a little bit of water into a baking pan, and then add some fruit, possibly a little citrus peel, and then more water. Allow the water to freeze before breaking it up into ice cubes.