If you are looking for a dish that is not only easy to make but tastes great as well, then you need look no further. This recipe for some garlic broiled chicken will leave your mouth watering and your friends and family asking for more. All you need to do is follow this simple recipe and you will be amazed at the results. As always, when you are cooking chicken, make sure that the internal temperature reaches somewhere between 160 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit. If you do not, then the chicken may not be safe for you to eat.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 6 chicken thighs (deboned)
- Dried parsley, to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven. Set the oven to broil and allow it to start preheating. (You don't have to broil; if you choose to bake, instead set the oven's temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and allow it to warm up.) While the oven is preheating, grease a baking dish or pan that is large enough to hold all the chicken.
- Make butter mixture. In a medium-sized, microwave-safe mixing bowl mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley all together. Blend the ingredients together as well as you possibly can, and then place the bowl into your microwave. Set the temperature to high and turn the timer on for two minutes.
- Arrange chicken. Place the chicken pieces into your baking pan. Make sure that all the chicken is lying flat on the bottom of the dish, and that they are not overlapping.
- Coat chicken. Use a basting brush to coat the chicken pieces with the butter sauce you made earlier. Do not use all of the sauce; you will want to use some for basting during the cooking process.
- Broil or bake chicken. Put the chicken into the oven. If you are broiling the chicken, then let the chicken stay in for twenty minutes. Turn the chicken at least two times while you are broiling it, and baste with the butter sauce. For those who are baking, let the chicken stay in the oven for about 45 minutes, flipping the chicken a couple of times, and basting with the butter sauce.
- Remove and serve. Once the internal temperature has reached at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit, and the juices are running clear, remove the chicken from the oven. Allow the chicken to cool slightly and then serve.
As listed here, the recipe will provide six servings. If you wish to increase the amount, then simply increase the number of ingredients that you use.
Thanksgiving is known for its feast of food. The main dish, of course, being turkey, your worst nightmare would be having it ...
When having poultry for dinner, is there really a better side dish to have than stuffing? Cornbread stuffing can be one of ...
Choosing a perfect turkey is key to being able to have a great Thanksgiving get together, or simply having a great tasting ...